Friendship is often compared to a flower.Because our friendship is very beautiful like the blooming flower.The reason why we compare friendship to flowers is that friendship is a symbol of beauty.Well，if flowers don't get exposed regularly enough to sunlight and don't get watered enough，flowers will wither and even die.The same applies to friendship.If you take a friendship for granted，don't care of it，your friendship may cease.
Finally,friendships are unable to endure conflicts just as flowers cannot survive repeated blows.So,we need to be honest to our friends,care about our friends and a little doubt.
“The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
2. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
3. “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” – Mencius“
4. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” – Thomas Aquinas
5. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
7. “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” – Khalil Gibran
8. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” – Leo Buscaglia
9. “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” – Henry Van Dyke
10.“One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides